Sunday, October 3, 2010

My First Blog

Its 3rd Oct 2010, 5:30 pm today. I'm a sitting alone in lounge with a cup of afternoon tea in my hand. Im only mentioning the time while creating my first blog so that that this date shall always remain in my dairy and i can well-visualize everything LATER when i will go through my first blog with all my grey hair:)

the idea of creating my personal blog has been on my mind since the last one year but the usual routine and different things at home made me busy.One of friend XYZ ...im not probably not going to mention his name , cos maybe sooner or later he will also visit my blog, in fact has been pushing me hard to create my first blog. His words, which he always used to say to me.."it will hardly take ur 10 mins to create ur first blog and composing a small paragraph ...
why r u so lazy in creating it..u always promise with me that on this weekend u will create ur own blog but u never did....."
and eventually i created it today ...hurray :)

Im not that good at writing but sometimes i lov to write. Maintaining a blog doesn't mean either that im gonna share my self-created compositions of poems here cos i believe that they are only for my eyes:)
A couple of my friends who know abt my composition have pushed me many a times to share with them but i simply said NO to them...

I warmly welcome everyone to visit my blog...:)





6 comments:

  1. First drop of rain... wish you good luck (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really nice .. even from your first post its evident that you have a writer inside you :) ... say thanks to the the friend XYZ from me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys:)
    @ali: i will certainly convey ur message of thanks to my XYZ friend :)

    ReplyDelete